A Fresh Approach To Change That Really Works!
Change is NOT easy, but it IS one of the most critical work and life skills needed by everyone in your organization. Jones Loflin has almost 20 years of experience in creating and delivering high impact change management programs to organizations in the United States and internationally. In his work as a senior trainer with Who Moved My Cheese?, Jones trained individuals from across the world to deliver high impact change management programs to the individuals in their organizations.
Jones uses his Going Green Model to bring a powerfully simple approach to change that can be quickly embraced by all levels of your organization. Whether using a keynote or competency-based training program, he meets the individuals where they are in their journey of change and guides them through the going green process to achieve the results they most desire from the change. Key competencies developed include:
- Creating the environment for change to grow and thrive
- Discovering a sense of urgency to engage in new attitudes and behaviors
- Determining where resources should be reallocated to better support change
- Leveraging the motivation that comes from celebrating more harvest moments in the change process
- Cultivating routines that will support these new actions and behaviors
- Defining a "sensible vision" of the change
- Leading change with trust and integrity to make the most of your "growing season."
Here's a video clip of Jones introducing the Going Green Model:
Four Key Elements Of Successful Change
Complete the form below and we will send you a FREE guide to achieving greater success in times of change. You can also contact us by email or call 800-853-4675 today to learn more about how Jones can help your people change and win!
I know that a lot of our members took to heart your presentation, because I've heard them quote you. There could not have been a better message for our industry than a presentation on change.
-Bobbie Wettach, Mississippi Petroleum Marketers