Tired of the struggle to get it ALL done? Maybe it's time you ran off and joined the circus...
Jones Loflin is the co-author of the award-winning book, Juggling Elephants. The book is a simple but profound story about a universal problem: Too much to do, too many priorities, too much stress, and too little time.
Programs available range from a 1 hour keynote to a 1 day competency-based training. Scroll down the page to review some general descriptions of what Jones delivers when he helps your people start running their circus-instead of the letting the circus run THEM!
Here's a video clip of Jones talking about one of the strategies in the book:
Juggling Elephants-Be The Ringmaster Of Your Work and Life
In this 45-75 minute presentation, Jones offers keen insight on how we seem to be constantly struggling with too much to do. He offers the timely solution of using the blueprint of a circus to help your people get more of the things done that are important to them and your organization. In this humorous and thought-provoking message, Jones shares five key strategies based on concepts in the book, including:
- Better prioritizing what needs to get done so not everything is a “crisis”
- Taking more conscious control of your time and energy
- Creating a concrete plan to transform ideas and goals into part of your daily tasks and activities
- Improving your relationships with others to increase their engagement on what is most important to you and the organization
- Discovering ways to sustain productivity in today's "always on" work environment
HALF/FULL DAY TRAINING
Juggling Elephants-Getting Your Most Important Things Done!
The half or full day training based on Juggling Elephants follows a 6 step process to equip participants to get their most important things done both at work and in life. The six steps are:
- Stop Trying To Juggle Elephants
- Be The Ringmaster
- Create The Lineup
- Work With The Performers
- Take An Intermission
- Plan For The Next Performance
While the half-day training delivers strategies, insights and applications for each section, the full-day training is a deeper cut, allowing more time for application exercises and additional learning. We work with you to design a program that best meets your needs, adding additional content where needed and spending less time on areas not as critical to your people. Contact us to start planning your program!